Cancellation Policy + Deposits + Terms
Ten Pin Eatery
- We do not offer refunds on gift cards.
- Parties up to 24 require a non-refundable deposit of $100.
- Parties up to 24 that upgrade their experience with items from the event and banquet menu may be subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Parties or functions for 25 or more require a non-refundable deposit of 50%.
- Guest count changes must be made AT LEAST 5 days in advance of the scheduled function date. Guaranteed guest count may increase but not decrease more than 15% from the original contracted amount. Client will be billed for the guaranteed guest count or the amount in attendance, whichever is higher.
- No party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, or interruption or failure of electricity.
- Any parties that include laser tag may have to share the arena with other guests. Wait times may occur. We reserve the right to merge walk-ins, birthday parties and group functions at any time, unless special circumstances with documentation occur.